LEXINGTON LITTLE LEAGUE PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT
Lexington Little League feels strongly that participation on a baseball or softball roster is held together by good sportsmanship and the mutual respect of everyone involved, ON AND OFF THE DIAMOND.
The Lexington Little League organization looks to our volunteers, coaches, and parents will help educate our players on how a true teammate should act. They should act with OVERALL RESPECT AND GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP.
This is defined through:
1. Playing hard, maximum effort, and hustle regardless of ability or outcome.
2. Enjoying the opportunity of participating and competing on a Lexington Little League roster.
3. Being a good winner and also a gracious loser.
4. Treat everyone as you would want to be treated.
5. Cheer and encourage all participants (on my team or the other team).
6. Never speak in a degrading or negative manner toward any participant.
7. Never using foul language.
8. Never throw any equipment.
9. Never intentionally hurting, threatening or assaulting another participant.